- 3 Lakeside Bell Peppers, varying colors
- 1/2 lb Lakeside Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 4 salmon steaks (8 ounces each)
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 2 cups of microgreens
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 5 sprigs of thyme
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- black pepper to taste
In a bowl, mix together 1/2 cup of olive oil, 2 tbsp lemon juice, salt and pepper. Add the salmon and thyme, coat with the mixture, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Set the oven to 350°F.
Wrap the steaks in parchment paper, pleating the sides of the paper to create a seal.
Bake the salmon steaks for 15-20 minutes.
Slice the peppers and mix with shallots, cherry tomatoes, microgreens, 1/2 cup of olive oil, and 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
Top the vegetables with parsley and season with salt and pepper to taste.