- 4 Lakeside Mini Cucumbers, or 1 Lakeside English Cucumber
- 2-3 Lakeside Tomatoes on the Vine
- 1 mango
- 12 mint leaves
- 12 1/2″ cubes of garlic and herb feta cheese
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- black pepper
- 12 small appetizer skewers
Peel the mango and use the peeler to slice into even ribbons. Set aside 12 pieces.
Cut the mini cucumbers in half and use a peeler to slice ribbons. Slices coming from the center will be the best/widest pieces.
Cut the tomatoes into 12 1/2″ cubes.
Thread the cucumber slices on the skewer first, followed by the mint leaf, then feta cube. Thread the mango slice next, and finish with the tomato cube putting the skewer through the firmest flesh part of the tomato.
Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 12 full skewers.
Lightly drizzle each finished skewer with a bit of honey and olive oil. Season lightly with fresh pepper.