- ½ Lakeside English Cucumber, Shredded
- ¾ Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 Fresh Garlic Stalks, Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Dill, Chopped
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Juice from ½ Lemon
- 1 Lakeside Yellow Bell Pepper, Sliced
- 1 Lakeside Green Bell Pepper, Sliced
- ¾ Cup Green or Black Olives
- 1 Cup Lakeside Red Grape Tomatoes
- 2/3 Cup Baby Mozzarella Balls
- 150g Emmental Cheese Slices
- ½ Lakeside English Cucumber, Sliced
Shred ½ Lakeside English Cucumber and squeeze out the excess liquid using a towel or paper towel.
In a small mixing bowl, stir in the ingredients for the home-made tzatziki until fully combined and set aside.
Prepare your skewer items by slicing the Lakeside Yellow Bell Peppers, Lakeside Green Bell Peppers, and Lakeside English Cucumbers.
Add your vegetables, cheese, and olives to the skewers in any order you wish, putting one of each item on every skewer.
EXAMPLE: one olive, one Lakeside Red Grape Tomato, one baby mozzarella ball, one slice of Lakeside Green Bell Pepper, one slice of Emmental cheese, one slice of Lakeside Yellow Bell Pepper, and one slice of Lakeside English Cucumber.
Serve immediately and enjoy your festive dish!